Integration QA: Video Tracking
Integration QA guide for Video Engagement tracking.
After publishing your integration, your site's Video Dashboard should begin to populate with engagement data as users interact with your tracked player. To check out your Video Dashboard:
- 2.From the Sites page, find the site you've recently integrated video tracking for and hover over the site entry to reveal the 'Video' button.
Tip: If you do not have a Chartbeat user account, request access from one of your account admins.
Here are some useful QA steps to ensure proper player tracking:
- Video titles and thumbnail images are populating as expected
- No duplicate video content entries appear in your list of top videos (left side of the dashboard)
- Video duration appears accurately in minutes and seconds in your top videos list (appears in the bottom-right corner of each video thumbnail)
- Starts Today and Average Eng. Time metrics are populating with data shortly after your integration is published
- The 'Top Pages Without Video' list should only display pages of your site where Chartbeat is not registering zero player engagement activity (indicating that no video exists on those pages)
- Video Tracking ✅