Follow these steps to configure your Amazon S3 bucket to receive your Datastream feed:
- 1.Log in to Amazon Web Services and create a new bucket for Chartbeat data files.
- 2.Add the correct bucket policy to provide permissions for Chartbeat to access.
- 3.Chartbeat needs the IAM role to have write access for the bucket. These actions are s3:PutObject, s3:GetObject, s3:ListBucket.
- 4.Please find our S3 policy below. You will need to specify the name of your bucket in this policy to allow Chartbeat’s IAM role to access your bucket.
- 5.Let us know when your S3 bucket policy is set up and the bucket name
The first step is creating the bucket policy itself, you just need to change the entry under "Resource" to the name of your S3 bucket:
"Resource": ["arn:aws:s3:::your-bucket-name-here/*", "arn:aws:s3:::your-bucket-name-here"],
To set this policy on the bucket:
- 2.Click on the bucket you want to use in the list on the left.
- 3.Click the "Properties" button on the right.
- 4.Expand the "Permissions" tab below that.
- 5.Click the "Add Bucket Policy" button.
- 6.Paste the bucket policy into the text box, hit save.
- 7.Email your account manager with a confirmation and let them know so we can turn on your feeds.
Last modified 2yr ago